Monday, December 04, 2006

ode to tim

so, it's tim's birthday today. 19 years old. happy bday little brother. it's strange that he isn't here. we usually wait till just after his birthday to put up our christmas tree, but who knows what is going to happen now. it actually doesn't really feel like christmas time to me. maybe after i finish finals and actually get some shopping done.

it feels like forever since i last wrote in here. i guess not too much exciting stuff has happened. or i've been too tired to sit down and write what's going on. but mostly i think that my life is just boring. i have this picture from some day when i was bored. do you ever get those days when you just take pictures of yourself to see what you look like (dumb question, cause i know that most of you do...lol). yeah, it was one of those days. the hat also reminds me of jeff's hat from survivor....good times. and my face is well....how i'm feeling. slightly confused with life but mostly just really out of it. :)

i also found this cute picture of kidogo. she puts up with so much from me. wow. what a dog. although, the evil glare in her eyes is only partly because of the crapy lighthing. deep down she is really thinking that she wants to rip me apart but she won't becuase she will probably get a treat for wearing the santa hat.

well, maybe something exciting will happen to me at work and i can write about it. otherwise, we'll see how life goes.

4 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

hey shelley, well, i think i went to bed at like 8 last night, so you would have had to deal with either my mom tell you that i was asleep or me being a grumpy bum. hopefully you didnt deal with either, cause i have no recollection of you calling. i'll blame it on drugs for now. lol. talk to you soon.

10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Kelela said...

Hey there good lookin!
Nice pictures. I love pictures. And yes, I have had those days where you just take pictures of yourself because you are bored! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. I understand that exams are coming and it is super busy around this time, but I would love to hang out sometime if you can. Let me know! Ciao!

10:08 p.m.  
Blogger donna said...

hey cheryl, yeah, for sure we should hang out. soon. i'm done exams next thursday, then i'll be free! woohoo. anyhoo. see you soon :D

8:12 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

:)

3:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home