Wednesday, November 15, 2006

gallstones

so, i am now an official expert on gallstones. ugh. i spent my entire day writing an essay on the stupid things. heck, i could even do the surgery to remove them, and your whole gallbladder, if you wanted me to. i was also looking at pictures on the internet of gallstones (just cause i'm gross) and i wanted to post one on here, but they were all pretty disgusting. i thought some people with weak stomachs may never return to my blog if i did that. so, you're welcome for not helping you lose your last meal.

in other news....there really isn't any other news. except that i slept on one side of my head last night and then didn't really comb my hair this morning (cause i was home all day). then i went to the school for a few hours this evening and when i got home i realized that i had really bad bed hair in the back. it was awesome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

sweet! I love bedhead. And yeah, thanks for not posting gross pictures. I would have barfed all over the computer here at school and it would have been awkward. Not to mention extremely unfortunate.

happy week!

9:21 a.m.  
Blogger Kelela said...

Funny! I was very glad you didn't post those pictures because I was feeling nausiated already and was very happy you didn't post it. Sorry about last night again. Hopefully date night soon. Loves

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger donna said...

well girls, after your response, i was super glad i didn't show some of the pictures i found. they even made me feel slightly queezy. lol. see ya'll soon.

6:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna! You have a blog! Hoorah!
Love Kara

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger donna said...

hey kara! you found me!! lol.

1:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home