Thursday, October 26, 2006

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

well, i wish that i could write about something exciting. but it's been a normal boring week. school is good and busy. more work than i thought it would be, but it keeps me out of trouble, so that's good. work is work. i never feel like i'm really working cause i like being there. especially when i get to cut stuff up :D. sorry if you are eating while reading this.
so i started thinking about the little things in life that make me happy. like having music in my car...finally. i was only without it for a week, but i really missed it. i love good music. thanks to gail, my music horizons are broadening.
i really like sunny days. but i love rain too.
i like meeting new people and actually getting along with them. for one of my classes at school, you are put with 20 other people and you spend about 6 hours with them twice a week just discussing stuff. so you have to know them pretty well. i got put into a new group on wednesday, and i was really nervous about it. but it went really well.
i like hanging out with friends. a good rook or poker game. and occassionally a good scary movie. when i actually get into it and nearly jump into my neighbor's lap (thanks again gail).
i like knowing that i have a purpose in life, even if i don't know that purpose yet. just knowing that i am here for a reason.
i love puppies, and i love a good picture. i love it how pictures can bring back so many memories. a thousand words, as they say.
well, that's it for now. i recommend thinking about things that make you feel better. it helps. we are truly blessed and we rarely remember that. signing out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

hey girly

I like that picture of sophie. It's pretty cute. Being thankful is a good thing to be. See you tonight. right? I will call cuz you haven't. Ciao

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger donna said...

lol, yeah, we are on for tonight, but someone else (not mentioning any names, wes) hasn't told me when. or maybe we did decide on my house at 8. so you can just come over here after youth and if we aren't here, we are at kashas. i'll call you anyways. :D

4:42 p.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

I like puppies... that picture is lovely. and I think it's funny that work "keeps you out of trouble" because you are so troublesome...

oh. I'm really tired

9:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home