Friday, October 20, 2006

family


family....sometimes you can't live with them and you can't live without them.

your family has seen you at your worst and at your best. they have been pretty much everywhere that you have been...at least for your growing up years. and they have shared more life experiences with you than you can remember.

for me, my family has been my constant. no matter how many houses or countries i lived in, no matter how many friends i had to say goodbye to, no matter how many climates i had to get used to....my family was always there to go through it with me.

sometimes we don't realize the blessings that are right in front of us. and sometimes it takes those people going away before we see how much they mean to us. right now, i'm wishing that i could give my brother a hug. but i can't. and i'm wishing i had done more hugging while he was around. i guess what i'm trying to say is, if you can, go hug a sibling. let them know that you care about them. i think that God made parents to nurture, love and teach us, friends to laugh and cry with us, and siblings to do a little of everything.

so, i'm getting mushy, so i know i should go to bed. another day, another dollar....or something like that. signing out for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

awe donna. I love you. Hope you know that.

11:40 p.m.  
Blogger donna said...

thanks cher bear...lol. and about that date...name the time and place. i'll be there :D

3:07 a.m.  
Blogger Michelle said...

you have a blog????????????

I can't believe you didn't tell me you jerk-face!!!

ps: I didn't really mean that, i love, I love

M

1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home