Friday, February 16, 2007

newest member of my family




I have a new friend!! heheh. he's pretty cute, but kinda shy....likes to hide.
yeah, i'm a geek. i got a chameleon on sunday. and i love him. i'm not actually sure if i'ts a male or female (apparently you can't tell when they are that young....aren't you glad it doesn't work that way with humans.....lol). i haven't picked a name yet, i'm referring to him as my little man right now. or whatever comes to mind when i see him.
yeah, that's about all the exciting news for now. it's nice and warm out right now, so i'm happy. perfect for snowmen and snow fight...hmm.
well, have a great weekend guys. see ya'll soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

oh! camelion. that's so exciting Donna!!! Can I come see him sometime? I can't wait! :)

ps: I miss you. but I'll see you tomorrow.

1:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he/she looks awesome donna, can't wait to see him/her, makes me miss Ruth

1:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

10:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home