Wednesday, February 07, 2007

blah


as the title states, i feel blah. boring, bored, meh....whatever.
not that life is bad or anything, i just sometimes have blah days. it also doesn't help that i had today off and instead of doing something productive, i watched about 4 episodes of smallville. now i have nothing to show for my day. oh well. and the oilers lost again last night...my life is pretty much over...lol.

i finished my rotation at the hospital yesterday. as much as i enjoyed it, i defnintly am glad to be done. i was talking to another girl in my class and we were saying how it's funny how we wish our lives away one course at a time. it seems like we are always counting down the days until we are done the next course. how much of our lives are we missing out on?
it's funny cause i do that alot...count down days. i've even written about it before. how i have this tendancy to set my sights on a goal a week or a month ahead and then ignore the rest of my life until that point. sad, but true.

so now what. i like to complain, but never do anything about it. i'll see if i can go get inspired somewhere. maybe i need to go outside for a while...that always helps. i'm laughing to myslef right now because if you are reading this, you are probably thinking that my life is really boring and not only that but it's so boring that the exciting part of my day is to write down how boring it is. wow, i'm bored.

lol. i'm let you know how my search for inspiration goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

I love you Donna. Date is on for feb 14. We do have a couple more singles wanting to join. Shall we make reservations? Olive garden? what do you think?

9:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home