Wednesday, January 31, 2007

many surprises

well, the biggest news of all is that my brother is home. yeah, go figure. i thought i had another few weeks of tim-free time, but no, he decided to come home early. and not tell anyone. lol. actually, it was probably one of the best surprises i've ever had. i got home from the hospital just after 11 on monday night and guess who pops his head (literally) from behind the door? it was pretty amazing. hasn't really sunk in that he is home, but it is really awesome to have him here.

yesterday i spent my shift at the hospital in labour and delivery. probably one of the most amazing experieces i've had so far. i won't go into detail because i know that some of you have weak stomachs, but it was incredible.

well, that's my life for now. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

oh, I"m sure babies are very joyous things to see in their first few hours. I believe it.

and I heard about the lovely surprise that Tim played on you guys. It was one of those things that was just such a perfect surprise, I couldn't stop smiling. :) Such vicarious joy. :) ANyhow, hope you're well
M

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Kelela said...

OOOO yippy!! What a joyous suprise!! I am glad that it was a great suprise!! Unlike the suprise b day we had for you! Yippy! I would love to hear about your time in the labour and delivery!! Melissa Slemp is becoming a nurse to work in that area!! Love ya tons!

4:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home