Wednesday, December 27, 2006

holidays

Hey all,
well, merry belated Christmas. hope you all had good days with people. and it's almost the new year....crazy.
well, my christmas consisted of lots of food, some naps, playing games and, of course, presents. it was pretty nice. different from other years cause my brother wasn't here. but we got to have some friends and my grandparents over, so that was pretty cool. and i think we set a record for longest time it took to open presents. we started at about 8:30 and didn't finish till after 1. it wasn't that we had more presents this year, we just decided to take our sweet time. it was awesome. tim also called during the morning, so we all got to talk to him for a while.
another thing that made me super happy was that it rained here. i know, some of you might call it slush, but i'm calling it rain. it reminded me of my growing up years where we didn't have snow on christmas, just rain. pretty neat.
i'm also really excited because i got a camera for christmas, so i will be taking many, many pictures, many of which will end up on here.

my parents and i went to see "the nativity story" yesterday. it was really nice. (by nice i mean it wasn't awesome, but it made me think, and yes, i was very close to tears a few times). it didn't help that my mom was crying beside me. anyways, it was about the birth of Jesus, but from the point of view of mary and joseph. definitly opened my eyes to what they might of had to deal with in that situation. if you need a movie to take your parents to, this is it.

well, i'm almost positive that i will have another post today, as soon as i figure out how to download my pictures onto my computer. but for now, i'm done. see ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelela said...

hey cool girl! Yay! I am excited for your camera! I love taking pictures and having pictures. It is seriously important to me. I am pretty excited for you! I am also pretty excited about tonight! I just finished making chilly and it is good I think! My first time making it! haha! Well See you later! Loves!

3:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home