Thursday, January 04, 2007

horizons

so, sometimes life throws curveballs, hey? and sometimes all we can do is hope to learn from them. but God is good.

i was listening to some teagan and sarah and some of there lyrics stuck out to me. and no, i'm not saying that they apply to my life, but they kinda made me think about life and how we chose to live it. "when your love lets you go, you only want love more. even when love's not what you were looking for. speak slow"
" i don't think we have to be like this forever. is there more to life than love and being together. you went away"
"Go ahead, try to figure out what my future looks like. I don't want to live my life like a story; i was thinking i could have been something. just found my way, now let me be. i feel fine, i move on. there's something so dividing, don't worry about me, i'll be fine. don't live your life for me or for anyone. you live your life as if you're one. it's quiet, it's aweful quiet. don't live your life like a movie. don't live your life for me or for anyone"

hmm. made me think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

hmm, makes me think

4:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home