Monday, October 16, 2006

starting something new...again

so, i'm starting this page. not really sure if i'll actually write in it. but it seemed like an interesting thing to do, so i'll try it out.
it's snowing, which is what i'll blame my complete lack of creativity on...at least for now. today i woke up and realized that i live in a country where it is miserably cold for most of the year...or at least what feels like most of the year. my car stalled today and then decided not to start again. that made for an interesting morning. and i realized it is just the beginning of winter...and all of the challenges that it brings.
well, that's about it for now. i'm realizing how boring my life can actually be. if you are reading this and bored, i don't blame you. i'll try and write about cool stuff that happens, but hey, i can only do so much. and some of the things that i find interesting might put you to sleep. so keep checking this out, we'll see where life takes us. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

:)

:D

hey, lets hang out friend...

I just realised that you must have a real hard time with winter. I am a very strange being in that I am in love with snow. Seriously, If it were a guy, I would marry it. RIght now.

Snow makes everything feel alright for me. :) I think I have a very unconventional sense of beauty... I read that in a book the other day... someone having a very strange sense of what is beautiful... and i realised that was me.

Hopefully that's a good thing. :)

2:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home